- This event has passed.
Innovate New Mexico Technology Showcase
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This special collaborative event, in sponsorship with PhRMA, will highlight research and technology opportunities, start-up companies, and economic development resources from the leading research institutions in the state of New Mexico, which includes the University of New Mexico, the Air Force Research Lab, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Labs, New Mexico Tech and New Mexico State University.
Representatives from these leading research institutions, along with start-up companies, and economic development resources in the state of New Mexico will be in attendance.
Keynote Speaker: Louis P. Berneman, EdD, CLP, Founding Partner, Osage University Partners
- Optical Rubidium Atomic Frequency Standard, Kyle Martin (AFRL)
- Optimized Surface Dimpling for Commercial Vehicles, Aircraft, and Energy Applications, Sal Rodriguez, PhD (Sandia Labs)
- Flow Cytometry: New Time-Dependent Technologies, Jessica P. Houston, PhD (NMSU)
- Compact Environmental Anomaly Sensor, Lt. David Stiles (AFRL)
- A Solution for Drug Resistant Skin Infections and Wounds, Danielle Turner and Snezna Rogelj, PhD (NM Tech)
- Transgenic Approaches to Improving Crop Plants – Increasing Biomass and Yields, Champa Gopalan, PhD (NMSU)
- Internet for Everyone using Air-Buoyant Vessels, Miles Beaux (Los Alamos)
- Electrochemical Quantitation of Antinuclear Antibodies at the Point-of-Care Robert Rubin, PhD (UNM)
- High Sensitivity Bearing Tester, Brendan L. Nation (Sandia Labs)
- Simple and Reliable Precious Metal Separations, Benjamin Stein (Los Alamos)
If you are interested in having an exhibitor table for your company, please contact:
For questions, please contact: